Friday, January 22, 2010

Just-Add-Ink Colour Challenge 1 Colour Challenge


This is my 1st contribution as a member of the Just-Add-Ink Design Team! Check out this fantastic blog here, if you haven't already!


The colour challenge was to use the following colours:
So Saffron, Taken With Teal, Rose Red, Chocolate Chip and Whisper White.
I love these colours! So fresh looking I reckon! I sort of felt inspired by an piece of Indonesian fabric that I had seen somewhere recently and I am really happy with the result!


I love all embossing but Emboss Resist is another fantastic way to make things "pop"! I used Sponge Daubers to colour each strip making sure there were plenty of dark and lighter patches and then made sure I had wiped off any ink that was on top of the embossing to keep it crisp and white.


Stamps: Razzle Dazzle & Best Yet
Ink: Versamark, So Saffron, Taken With Teal, Rose Red & Chocolate Chip
Card: So Saffron, Taken With Teal, Rose Red, Chocolate Chip & Whisper White
Designer Label Punch, Horizontal Slit Punch, Sponge Daubers, White Embossing Powder, Stampin' Dimensionals & Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon

7 comments:

  1. Oh Tania! This is absolutely gorgeous! LOVE it, LOVE it, LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous Tania - your work always is! We're thrilled to have you on the Design Team!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tania. This is beautiful. I love 'messy' ink techniques and the darks and lights in your colour application is gorgeous. can't wait to see more of your work.
    Kirsty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tania - I am a first time visitor to your blog and I must say it is lovely! I am also excited about the stamp and resist technique as I love my white embossing powder but haven't tried it like this before! Will definitley try it out soon.

    Beautiful job!

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. An awesome way to use those colours, great job, very inspiring :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely Tania. Love how you have used the colours. Chantell

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like this card. The colours work so well together like this. Just pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Really love reading your comments - thanks for taking the time! Tania

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...