Thursday, March 11, 2010

Just Add Ink Challenge 8 "Easter Basket"

Just Add EASTER!!!!

I chose this week to make a little basket for my 4yr old daughter, Charlotte. Every year we do an Easter Egg hunt in the garden and in the house - where she runs around walking straight past obviously placed eggs instead looking underneath the frigde or on top of the curtains - looking for them! So the eggs currently in the basket will be emptied into my tummy so its ready for her to fill the new ones!! LOL!

I also chose to make a little chicken, as the chicken & egg represents new life - the new life that Jesus gave to us - the reason why we celebrate Easter at all!
*The silly little orange flower was a little camera shy - he was meant to be standing up tall and proud - sorry about that!
Cardstock: Whisper White, Green Galore, So Safrron Textured & 2 tiny little dots of Basic Black.
Ink: Pink Passion, Only Orange, Green Galore, Going Gray
Stamps: Hello Again
1 3/8" Circle Punch, Linen Thread, Yellow & Orange Feathers

1 comment:

  1. Your basket is totally adorable Tania! And I love how you have used those flowers, they look great cut out like that. I really struggle with that set so I will have to keep your idea in mind :)

    ReplyDelete

Really love reading your comments - thanks for taking the time! Tania

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...