Thursday, April 8, 2010

Just Add Ink #12 - Baroque Motifs

Introducing Melon Mambo! I love it! So bright and fresh and funky! I chose to compliment it with simple Basic Black and Whisper White for this weeks Just Add Ink #12.
Oh, how in love am I with Baroque Motifs....my favourite all time set!
I chose to shadow it with Grey and couldnt help but add a little bling!
The pink strip on the right side has been crimped but then straighted out a bit so its not so "crimped" looking but rather "ripple/textured".
The Spritzer has been used with Basic Black and Paper Piercer for an added "touch".
Hope you like!!

2 comments:

  1. it is definitely my all time favourite too. i must have used this swirl a million times! gorgeous work as always:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tania, this is one very elegant card. I love the crimped bit that was then flattened out...what a lovely idea. TFS. Cheers Donna Zammit

    ReplyDelete

Really love reading your comments - thanks for taking the time! Tania

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...