Saturday, May 8, 2010

Most Beautiful Blogger Award

I was so touched to find an email from Danielle Daws, saying she had given me, myself and I a "Most Beautiful Blogger" award! How cool is that! Thanks Danielle! You can check out her stunning blog HERE.The rules are: pass on to another 10 Most Beautiful Bloggers AND tell you 10 things about myself! YAY!!! So here are "some" of the most beautiful bloggers:



Bronwyn Eastley

Amanda Reddicliffe

Danielle Daws

Sarah Klass

Delys Cram

Nicole McMurtie

Chantell Randall

Kirsty Jeffery

Jeane McQueen

Naomi Jansen



And here is 10 things about ME!

1. I'm 31 yrs old

2. I have 1 daughter, Charlotte

3. I accidently killed a mouse last night.

4. I really really really want a new car. Had my little Lancer for 8 years, time to move on.

5. I hope to get chickens soon for the backyard.

6. I am a little too obsessed with Chocolate Coated Macadamias

7. I'm very thankful to be living in MY OWN house - no more renting.

8. I loved living on my parents farm for 2 years and miss the farm work so much.

9. I drink way too much Pepsi-Max. Still trying to cut down.

10. I wish things were different with my sister.

3 comments:

  1. Gee ... shucks. Thanks, Tania. An interesting read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tania, thanks for putting my name up in your list, I'm touched. I'm also AMAZED how much we have in common! 1 (almost), 4, 5, 6, 8, 10. Your last one is touching. :) I hope she reads this. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been try to design a wedding card and I havent had much luck with what shape i'd make it. Your bog is a big help! Thank you for the ideas!

    ReplyDelete

Really love reading your comments - thanks for taking the time! Tania

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...