Monday, July 12, 2010

A Mirror, Cupcakes and a Woodheater

Yesterday - I finally got this up...
...the MIRROR!!! (Thanks dad!) I've had a small round mirror for the last 6mths and have had to bend over to see my face (erk!) and to put on make-up and do hair etc and I'm so so so excited to get the proper real one up!!!! Had to take it back to the glass supplier as it got a chipped corner, got an inch or so cut off the top and in the end it worked out well, and I'm soooooooooooo stoked!!!! But who knew that I had so many wrinkles and so many grey hairs!!!

AND...two very exciting things happened today as well!
#1...I managed to successfully turn out some cupcakes!!!!! Generally, any cake I try and make is a major disaster, but not today!! WOO HOO!!!

and #2....I have my woodheater back! After a few issues and a chance of not having wood heating, its back!!!! And I'm soooooooooooooo excited!!! Electric heating sucks after having wood heating for the last few years
(thanks again Dad!) Thanks to my wonderful dad for coming to my rescue. What would I do without him? And yes, he did get a cupcake!

Small things make me excited! A Mirror, Cupcakes and A Woodheater!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Awwww ALL 3 look AMAZING Tania.....GO U (oh & your Dad ) LOL xxx

    ReplyDelete

Really love reading your comments - thanks for taking the time! Tania

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...