Sunday, July 18, 2010

Just Add Ink #26 - Embossing

It's my 1st "off-week" as Design Team at Just Add Ink,
but I couldn't resist a bit of embossing - pardon the pun! I call myself "The Embossing Queen" cos I rarely make a card without embossing something on it! Me and my heat tool are BFF's!!!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Using the branch from Thoughts & Prayers, I've stamped in Versamark then sprinkled White Embossing Powder and heated. When I had covered the area, I inked a sponge in Certainly Celery, Lavendar Lace and Baja Breeze (individually, of course) and started off softly rubbing the sponge in sections - the ink doesn't stick to the white embossed printing. I kept rubbing in circular motions until I got the look I wanted. I stamped Script background stamp over the top.
The tags are Tiny Tags done in Basic Black with Linen Thread. The card is Baja Breeze and the background mounting is Certainly Celery.
The ribbon is Certainly Celery.
post signature

9 comments:

  1. WOW, this is just beautiful Tania!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just LOVE this card! It's so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colour combo sponged over the top. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tania, this is sooooo beautiful!! That branch looks fantastic white-embossed; I wouldn't have thought to do that, but love the look of it. The soft colours you've sponged over the top are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooo need to come visit here more often! So many fun things to look at! I love this technique, and you've just made it sing and inspired me to get embossing! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love everything about this, Tania. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey there Tania!

    Your card is just so pretty! Love those little tags you have hanging - perfect addition to your card!

    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog to leave me a comment! Really appreciate that!

    Karen
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Doing some bluffing, came across this card. It is just stunning, love everything about it. Feel a CASE coming on!

    ReplyDelete

Really love reading your comments - thanks for taking the time! Tania

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...