Friday, September 17, 2010

Just Add Ink #35 - Sympathy

I haven't stamped all week but somehow my desk is covered in stuff - how does that happen?! I'm in the process of getting a nice big L-shaped bench built for my craft room and I'm absolutely hanging out for that! It'll be so nice to be about to spread out a little more and hopefully still have room to put my new photography light box on it as well so I don't have keep moving it around the house to get it out of the way!

But here is my challenge for Just Add Ink #35 - a "Theme Challenge" - Sympathy. I made two in the end and the more I looked at them the more I couldn't decide which one I like better, so I'm adding pics of both!

I have only used Sponge Daubers to create this scene and I tore a piece of cardstock to make my "mountains" shape and fiddled for a long time with them. I like this type of card for a Sympathy card because it says to me "peace & tranquility" and I love the quote for a Sympathy card as well.
stamps: occasional quotes (level 3 hostess set), pocket silhouettes
ink: certainly celery, garden green, wild wasabi, bashful blue, baja breeze, night of navy, chocolate chip
cardstock: whipser white, gloss white
hemp twine, sponge daubers

Thanks for coming to have a look!
post signature

5 comments:

  1. WOW stunning. Just Beautiful.
    Rach:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tania, this is just gorgeous, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of your cards are gorgeous! Wow lots of work went into them. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fabulous card!! I like the second one, the for-ground is really lovely!! WOW Tania these truly are exactly what you want to receive in times of sadness, well done lovely lady!
    Smiles Sharnee :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful, tranquil card. Love the sponging of the mountains, the twine and the sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete

Really love reading your comments - thanks for taking the time! Tania

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...