Sunday, October 31, 2010

Elements of Style Butterfly


I have had such a lovely day today - the first day in a long time where I have had the time and the motivation to stay in my craft-room and C R E A T E ! And it was so so so lovely!

First cab off the rank was this one, a shameless CASE from the amazing Teneale Williams. Oh how I love her style!

I changed a few things around to make it more of a "quick card" for mass-producing cos I may be in the need for some of those types of cards very soon!
post signature
So exciting: I reached 50 followers today on my blog! I'm so excited!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
stamps: elements of style, Papertrey
ink: basic black, versa mark, cherry cobbler, old olive
cardstock: crumb cake, confetti cream, basic black
clear embossing powder, dimensionals, 1 3/4" oval punch, beautiful butterflies bigz die, twill

11 comments:

  1. You certainly will!!! ;) Gorgeous card - I want thst die and stamp set just so I can do a card like that when I grow up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, stunning, love it!!!!

    Yay for 50 followers - I've got some catching up to do :o)

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. The butterfly makes me think of vintage wallpaper! Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh! Gorgeous! Congrats on 50 followers! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this, Tania! The black touches are perfect. Oh, you're doubly as popular as I am; I'm excited to have 25 blog followers!! LOL. This card is absolutely gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG!!! Tania - this is nothing short of absoutely GORGEOUSNESS!!! Love it!

    Karen
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes another great card, as always, congrats on 50 followers,,,,, oh I wish

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally stunning Tania. I remember Teneales card too I think it was her card that twisted my arm to get the die. Absolutely love your version can't wait till I have time to try too :)
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a stunner Tania, l haven;t seen Teneales version, but l'm sure you have done it justice, just beautiful, will be casing this myself.. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card.. love the colors..

    ReplyDelete

Really love reading your comments - thanks for taking the time! Tania

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...