Friday, November 26, 2010

Just Add Ink #45 - Sketch Challenge




I was so happy to see this layout challenge at Just Add Ink this week - I knew exactly what I wanted to do (after I thought about it for a day or two that is!)
Felt like a bit of "freshness" and "aliveness" this week - is aliveness even a word? If it's not, it is now! Love these colours together - makes me feel happy and perky!

Thanks for popping over to have a look - would love to read a comment from you to know you visited! I really appreciate them!

post signature

stamps: bloomin' with beauty, three little words
ink: cherry cobbler, rose red, pear pizzazz, pink pirourette, basic black, versamark
cardstock: confetti white, basic black, pear pizzazz
clear embossing powder (stamp-a-ma-jig), hemp twine, dimensionals, dazzling diamonds, crystal effects, sponge dauber

11 comments:

  1. This card is beautiful! I really think you've done a fab job with the colouring :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely adore your card Tania and this reflects you usual beautiful creative style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tania, this is SOOOOO beautiful! I love the happy, fresh, colours you've used, and I really like the look of the Pear Pizzazz panel across the card. The flowers are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love this one - you're right, the colours are happy and your card is fresh. Terrific colouring :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous! The colours are so pretty and the layout inspired. Love the dazzling diamonds in teh centre of the flowers and how the flowers spill off your matting. This is a peice if art!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are indeed gorgeous, perky colours. I love how you colour your images.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This one took my breathe away - its gorgeous Tania!! Love how the bee is perched there buzzing around those gorgeous pink flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a really beautiful card, a piece of art.

    ReplyDelete
  9. WHat an amazing card!! WOW Tania it's soooo pretty!!! SUper job in inspiring us all to play!!
    SMiles SHArnee :0)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This card ia absolutley stunning Tania! So many beautiful details.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is utterly GORGEOUS! So elegant and stylish!

    ReplyDelete

Really love reading your comments - thanks for taking the time! Tania

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...