Friday, April 8, 2011

Just Add Ink 63 - Inspiration Photo

Time to get inspired....by this photo!Now I thought this was the impossible - "How can I get inspired by THAT photo?!" I asked myself! So I focused on the girls frill-thing that's around their necks and made a Scallop Punch flower by punching out about 4 scallops and rolled them tight into a ball to soften the fibres. I then split each one - so I then had 8. I then punched a hole through the middle of them all, attached a small brad and then one by one, scrumpled each layer so it kind of resembled a flower! lol
I am currently making 100+ pillow boxes for an upcoming wedding, so I think I had pillow boxes stuck in my brain this week! Anyway, hope it inspires you, too, to make some pillow boxes. This one is going to my daughter because she appreciated the "brightness" of it! lol Though I can't guarantee there will be any Jelly Beans left in it!

10 comments:

  1. WOW! I love the frilly flower. Do you know, I never even noticed the frills around their necks - couldn't get past the BRIGHT colours, lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Tania and I want to gobble it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW WOW WOW this is so fun a bright, I think it's just perfect for your daughter!!!
    You've done so well with that inspiration photo - it's a bit scary.

    ps Loving that flower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty Tania. It's funny, I just did pillow boxes for my daughter's birthday party. They're not as cute as yours though!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a PERFECT take on the inspiration pic! Love it!

    Karen
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome job Tania! So effective. 100 really!!! are you nuts girl? Not surprised you couldn't remember your name..LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great idea Tania! It looks so fun and yummy ;) in those gorgeous bright colours :)
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  8. You rocked this challenge!! I bet you're seeing pillow boxes in your sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You so rocked this one alright. Perfect, absolutely perfect. I hadn't noticed those frilly bits until you pointed them out.

    I love the way you photographed your pillow box too...yummy jelly beans.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is really cute. Great photo.

    ReplyDelete

Really love reading your comments - thanks for taking the time! Tania

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...