Friday, October 14, 2011

Smile - You Make This World A Better Place


Trying to get a head start on some thank you cards I want to send....this is one I whipped up the other night and hadn't got around to photographing.
I accidently pressed a bit too hard on the embossed wisteria wonder, so it kinda flattened the raised dots, so I went with the flow and used my bone folder to flatten them all down - I liked it!

cardstock: pool party, wisteria wonder, whisper white
ink: pool party, daffodil delight, silver
stamps: SU build a blossom, Verve all about you
daffodil delight 1 1/4" striped grosgrain ribbon, silver ribbon/cord/string, dimensionals, crystal effects, perfect polka dots embossing folder, build a blossom punch

1 comment:

  1. This is lovely and the colours are refreshing - that touch of daffodil delight is perfect. The 'pushed in' dots look really good too even if it was a happy accident.

    ReplyDelete

Really love reading your comments - thanks for taking the time! Tania

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...