Monday, October 10, 2011

Some Birthday Love!

I was so so so super spoilt for my Birthday (which was last Saturday - 1 Oct)!
I spent the day outside working on my parents farm - which I absolutely love doing. My parents treated us to dinner that night so that topped off a fun day for us all!
So I just HAD to share with you some of the amazing handmade cards that I received in the mail! I'm so blessed to have met such wonderful, caring friends through Stampin' Up and the world of card-making. Thank you friends!


My mummy, Jeane McQueen


2 comments:

  1. Spoilt girl! I feel so bad that mine isn't in your line-up YET. It's on the way though :o) Completely disorganised in the early weeks of October as you know.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHH HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

    Looks like you were spoilt with well wishes.
    Glad to hear you had a fab day :)

    ReplyDelete

Really love reading your comments - thanks for taking the time! Tania

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...