Friday, November 4, 2011

Just Add Ink - Just Add A Tag or Bookmark

Hello again!  Here is this weeks card for Just Add Ink challenge #92 which is "Just Add A Tag Or Bookmark" - thanks again to Bronwyn for coming up with this cool idea!
I was inspired by this card and managed to get it right first go!

Don't forget to check out the rest of the Design Teams creations and hopefully we'll see you enter this weeks challenge too!

I used:
paper: SU Raspberry Tart DSP, Regal Rose, Kiwi Kiss
stamps: SU Afterthoughts, Kimono Kids
Dimensionals, Versa Mark, Clear Embossing Powder, Hole Punch, Sparklets, Kiwi Kiss Satin ribbon


5 comments:

  1. Oh, wow, Tania! This is super cute. I love the colours you chose. Thanks for the link to the template :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fantastic idea Tania. I love how you have used the pleats to hold the tags. The DSP and the images go so well together. And YAY for it working out the first time. I love it when that happens, unfortunately it's all too rare for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the interactive idea of this Tania, and creating the pockets by pleating the DSP - clever idea. Such rich colours too - I still love this Kiwi ribbon :)
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a neat way to create pockets,a great combination of colours,images and DSP and very cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card Tania. I love the way the tags are in little pockets on the card and such a fun colour scheme.

    ReplyDelete

Really love reading your comments - thanks for taking the time! Tania

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...