Monday, January 16, 2012

CAS Card Making: Day 1 - Copic Colours

And here I go ago - I can't believe it, but I've made not one, but two cards this weekend!  YAY!!! 

Here I had a go at colouring cardstock with Copics to give it a wash of colour - just like Maile Belles did on Day 1 of the Clean And Simple Card Making Online Course.  I used glossy cardstock and love the look and feel of it!  Feels very lush indeed!

I've stamped the Stampin' Up Congrats stamp in Versamark, then Stampin' Up Basic Black ink and then clear embossing powder to make that sentiment "POP" even more.  The main part of the card is also glossy, so I've used Black Stazon to stamp the "on getting a little bit older and better than ever!".  A bit of Stampin' Up Whisper White Taffeta ribbon and a little bit of bling and done!  Oh, and I popped the coloured strip up on Dimensionals.

I love how rich the colours of the Copics (V01, V04, V06) turned out, especially on the glossy.
Hope to be back soon with something else before the mojo disappears again!

6 comments:

  1. Good to see your new purchases being put to good use. This is a beautiful card, Tania. Must give his technique a try. See you tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a wonderful card lovely Tania!!
    I too love the depth and range of those colours, they look amazing!!! Then with the ribbon and the bling on the side, it's gorgeous!! Well done!
    Roll on more mojo!!!!
    Hope you are well and Happy New Year to you!!!
    HUgs and smiles Sharnee :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you sure are on a roll. Good for you. Love the vibrancy of these copic colours on the glossy. The result is a very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Tania. I hope you are enjoying the class- I'm taking it as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh..l do love those colours Tania, go you for playing along with each class, l'm loving that each time l turn on the computer, you and Bron have more inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Really love reading your comments - thanks for taking the time! Tania

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...