Sunday, January 15, 2012

CAS Card Making: Day 1

I recently signed up for my very first online course - the Clean And Simple Card Making course....and so far I've loved every minute of it!
Kristina Werner shared a very clean and simple layout - and this is my card that was inspired by hers.  I used SU Razzle Dazzle for the edging - but made a little woopsy in the top lefthand corner where I managed to over lap the stamping - woopsy!  My card and ink is Regal Rose and I have white embossed the sentiment.

 
Instead of using my dodgy white gel pen, (which was promptly thrown in the rubbish bin when it refused to work one too many times!) I used some Polymark White Sparkling Dimensional Fabric Paint....it worked so I didn't question it!

I hope to continue to be inspired by the wonderful world of clean and simple and have something else to share with you soon!

4 comments:

  1. Great choice of colours Tania & your 3 word sentiment is perfect, wouldn't have noticed your whoopsy till you pointed it out..:0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well this is just lovely. I do love that stamp and don't have it myself. I hope you continue to enjoy your online class so that we all get to appreciate and enjoy the fruits of your labour!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous choice of colour and stamps, not to mention the cute butterflies. Love what you have done with the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tania this card is so pretty (you know I"m partial to pink!).

    Thanks for sharing this with us - I'll be putting this one on my pintrest so that I can CASE it in the future :)

    ReplyDelete

Really love reading your comments - thanks for taking the time! Tania

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...